Holton Connor has been involved in research and development of community, sports and recreation projects for State Government, Local Government, and many other community organisations throughout the State and have a special understanding of the needs of those organisations. They have developed a particular expertise in the design of recreation and community buildings, particularly in respect to understanding and assessing the special needs of various community groups.
- Aubin Grove Community Sports Centre
- Christmas Island Recreation & Aquatic Centre
- Frye Park Sports Pavilion, Kelmscott
- John Leckie Sports Pavilion, Nedlands
- Kambalda Community Recreation Centre
- Peelwood Sports Centre
- Rushton Park Community & Sports Centre